Terms and conditions of use of the website of the International Center for Continuing Training
General information only:
All information, opinions, statements and content contained in this website are for informational purposes only and do not in any way constitute legal, technical, or legal advice without independent independent verification.
All information about course providers and products from courses and conferences contained in this site is subject to the full responsibility of the owners and there is no guarantee or representation of the accuracy or correctness of the content of this site which is subject to change at any time without notice.
The International Center for Continuing Training is a training and shop center specialized in marketing and selling courses and training programs for accredited and famous institutes electronically and making access to it and learning the details of the courses and registration is an easy process and provides a service to search for training courses and conferences for individuals or companies and pay the subscription fees.
Terms and conditions of use of the site:
1. When using the word “site” the site in question is the International Center for Continuing Training and all the sites participating with it.
2. By using this site you automatically agree to the terms and conditions listed below automatically.
3. Users: Users of the site guarantee that they are above the legal age of 18 years, and that they have the legal right to use the site and automatically agree to the terms and conditions of use of the site and sites participating with us.
The site of the International Center for Continuing Training will offer hot courses based on a special price or according to a specific specification maintained by the training department and if these prices were increased and trainees could not for any reason whatsoever from the reservation of courses when the prices are reduced, it is not entitled to claim the same price After the expiry of the duration of the hot offers.
Payment Agreement and Reservation of Courses
The website of the International Center for Continuing Training may cancel any course from the shopping basket or list of applications if this course is canceled by the Center or for any other reasons as may be required.
The IICC website reserves the right to refuse or suspend a course reservation without giving any reasons as the circumstances warrant. The ICTC website is obliged only to refund the amounts paid by the trainee.
The International Training Center website makes all reasonable efforts to provide the right prices. If errors occur and the courses are offered at the wrong prices, the site of the International Center for Continuing Training is not required to attend the courses at the wrong prices and is obliged only to refund the amounts paid.
The International Center for Continuing Training may cancel, alter, discontinue or discontinue any aspect of this Web Site, including the availability of any features of the Site at any time without notice. The International Training Center also reserves the right to modify, add or remove any part of These Terms are in whole or in part at any time and without notice. The International Center for Continuing Training may revoke the authorization, rights and license granted at any time and without notice. You continue to use this website after any changes to these terms.
Each session on the site is shown on the site and its price is shown. In case of a special discount or offer, the discount rate is displayed. The ICTC website reserves the right to change prices without any notice.
The International Center for Continuing Training is not responsible if the price on the website is different from the price of the same course elsewhere.
All rates are quoted on the basis of the US dollar. The exchange rates are converted by means of the average exchange rates announced on the international markets by daily update of the prices of the prices to ensure the nearest price of the country’s currency.
The buyer is responsible for any amounts due for any courses paid by one of the payment methods available on the site. If we do not receive the payment from your credit card issuer or agents, you will be responsible and will not be able to attend the course before reviewing your card issuer. .
Payment methods available on the site are: (credit card – bank transfer – Western Union)
– The site accepts Visa and Master Card only for payment through the Internet, you will be asked on the payment page your credit card information (name on the card, number, expiration date and last three digits of the number on the back of your credit card). The website of the International Center for Continuing Training ensures safe and secure credit card transactions through the National Commercial Bank’s secure payment portal.
– As part of the security of our credit card reservation procedures, we rely on 3D Secure to detect any fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity, and reserve the right to refuse to execute any reservation due to suspected fraud or unauthorized activity. Or illegal.
– We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity, and take these precautions to protect our customers and also protect ourselves from fraud or any unauthorized or illegal activity.
This site is secured and protected by SSL in addition to a mechanism to secure the site and payments. All financial transactions on the Site are protected against information theft. If you have any information about the security of the site and its financial transactions, please email us at the following e-mail address: Contact us
We are proud of the reputation of the centers and training companies participating in the International Center for Continuing Training in terms of quality and high value, and if you are not convinced of the course that paid